Monday, December 2, 2019 @ The Harmonie Club in Midtown Manhattan
For over 25 years, Beard Group has brought together the industry's elite distressed investors and advisors for situation reports and to discuss opportunities in distressed investing, alternative investment and special situations.
Don't miss the next big opportunity when the nation's top investors convene at the 26th Annual Distressed Investing Conference on Mon., Dec. 2 in Midtown Manhattan. Make sure you’re in the room when the nation’s top restructuring specialists gather in one place for a stimulating exchange of ideas and networking.
"As a distressed investor, I need to factor in every alternative outcome. Distressed Investing has been the cornerstone of my effort to track trends and maintain relations with the leadership in the restructuring world." -- Gary Hindes, The Delaware Bay Company
Panel Topics (confirmed thus far)
- Activism in Distressed Investing
- How Investors Maximize the Value of Deferred Tax Assets
- Puerto Rico’s Oversight Board Speaks to Stakeholders
- Valuation Committee: Estimating PG&E’s Wildfire Liability
Distressed Investing is the best restructuring event of the year. The conference attracts a sophisticated crowd of decision makers and the sessions are well-organized and well-moderated, keeping the audience engaged." -- Barry West, UBS
- Gain actionable investment ideas in the Investors' Roundtable discussion headed by Steve Gidumal.
- Keep up with the latest news, opportunities and legal developments in distressed industries.
- Expand your network of distressed investing professionals.